1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Greek Lightning

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by winningonwynn, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m sure most people have seen but I’m just trying to keep this forum alive as it’s died since the ridiculous VIP changes - but the new game Greek lighting is out. I never even saw this as a “coming soon” but there it is. I haven’t had much luck with it either as a normal game or on the hyper bets. Anyone had any luck?

some of you may also have noticed that they seem to have added hyper bet to tree of gold now as well. Any other subtle changes I’ve missed?

2. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet 400mil on a hyper last night and got back about 200mill, so not so good, but continuous spinning at 600k hasn't been terrible.

One change I've seen is that a game is sometimes interrupted with bonus money from tournaments, so you have to press the collect button. Seems another way to keep you from auto-spinning and not paying any attention for long periods of time.

3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noticed this myself. I often leave my auto spin running and have come back and it’s been paused for a collect of a tournament win (which seems a lot more often now less people are playing) and if it’s left long enough the whole app actually resets and reloads. Hmmmmm...

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.