1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Grand Lux Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by rgrif57, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shell and I are bummed that Planet Dailies is closed for renovations while we are there but are wondering if any one knows if Grand Lux still has there fried chicken dinner. Used to be our favorite and thought about going over while trying our hand at the Quest. Thanks...........Rick

2. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so, rgrif57.
    We hit Grand Lux pretty regularly for a meal or snack and have only seen the Thai Spicy fried chicken over rice, the crispy Korean fried chicken burrito and the supposed "Nashville
    Hot" fried chicken with mashed potatoes. It's really just watered-down buffalo sauce on the chicken topped with pickles. I tried it and though I'm a spicy-food gal all the way, I have to say it wasn't very good. :thumbsdown:
    Didn't see any basic fried chicken dinners, sad to say.
    Here's a recent menu if you're interested:

http://www.grandluxcafe.com/menu/grand-casual-cuisine

3. Stephiede1975

Stephiede1975 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't seen it at Grand Lux either. You could always try Yardbird, their chicken is really good, imho.

4. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, it used to be the best boneless skinless fried chicken, mashed sweet and regular potatoes, carrots and broccoli...big enough Michelle and I split it and sometimes still couldn't finish all. Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.