1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golf 9/15-9/18?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by stackinchips, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was looking into booking a round for my trip in September (9/15-9/16), and I checked golf now for several courses, and none of them have available tee times. At first I thought maybe it's too far out or I had too many filters (still nothing), but I removed filters, and checked for a later date and they had tee times. I checked Bali Hai, TPC LV, and a couple of others. Is there something going on that would cause this? Closed for aeration? Any ideas?

2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check with the courses directly. Some courses don't release inventory to GolfNow until 30 days out, and some wait until a week.

You're also getting into overseeding then (which is yet another reason why LV Paiute is at the top of the heap).

3. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are right in the middle of when courses close to seed winter rye grass over summer bermuda. Best weather of the year too, welcome to desert golf.
    But, like Ken said, you have the option of 3 of the best tracks in the valley surrounds out at Paiute. And replay rates which save money on the same day.
    Paiute doesn't book singles in advance but, with the 3 courses, I've never had a problem on the times I ran out there. Only Pete Dye courses in Vegas also.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.