1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget Spa Questions

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by VegasSchemer, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be staying at Four Queens soon and might tuck in some spa time. I'm guessing the Nugget is the only place that has a spa downtown. A few questions if anyone has been:

1) Can I buy a daily spa pass as a non- hotel guest?

2) This next question is the reason I went here versus just calling them up. I could see confusion as I tried to explain the following text to them and how I interpret it:

"A private locker, robe, sandals and grooming amenities are provided for you. Upgrade to use our premium men and women’s areas with steam room, sauna and whirlpool."

So is that saying (it's on their website) that you get those things for booking a service and you can pay extra to use the steam room, sauna and whirlpool? If so, yeah right! I'll head over to the Strip where nobody is charging for that if you already bought an overpriced massage.

Or maybe (I'm hoping but probably wrong) that you can get those items as part of accessing the gym under your resort fee and can pay for the extra stuff? That would be more similar to other hotels but still weird. Anyone know what the deal is?

3) Anyone know if they take Landry's gift cards at the spa? I'm sure that's something I'll just need to call about.

Thanks all!

2. shermanleroy

shermanleroy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resort fees only include access to the gym only, I'm unsure if you can pay extra to access the wet areas as a guest.

If you pay for a service such as massage, or facial then you get full access to the gym, sauna, whirlpool, & steam room, a locker with robe & slippers, bottled water, full use of the showers which have great water pressure. Yes you can book a service without being a guest or at least you could 2 years ago when some friends of mine joined me when I was a hotel guest and they stayed at their timeshare.

It's a great spa, however it's small. I find it very relaxing. I've always had excellent massages there, it's worth it pay extra for the 80 minute. Sometimes they have travel zoo offers.
    Enjoy your trip!

• Like Like x 1
  3. VPDeuces

VPDeuces Dishwasher safe

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check Groupon for deals at the GN spa. They’re hit or miss, but sometimes they show up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TBrite

TBrite Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a massage at the Spa in GN in July. I was able to use the whirlpool and saunas before and after the massage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.