1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget Pool

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by brownies95, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownies95

brownies95 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the pool at the Golden Nugget get crowded like the pools at the strip hotels?

We will be there on a Wednesday and Thursday and I am wondering if we need to be there when it opens so we can get a chair.

Thanks,

Tim:peace:

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if you have to get there at opening, but it's a pretty popular pool and when you get there, you'll see why. It's not a magnate for the 20-somethings, but does attract as many families as any Vegas pool.

3. TuneinTokyo

TuneinTokyo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was crowded when I was there. We did manage to find two chairs at one point, but they sure pack them into what seems like a small space for a pool.

The shark tank is awesome to swim around though.

4. DarrenK

DarrenK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - this pool gets very crowded and busy. It attracts families (shark tank) and 20-30 something crowd. I have rented a cabana there before (one of the ones mid-level beside the slide). Very nice! But do expect lots of people...

5. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I walked by the entrance on a Sunday over an April 2012 weekend I stayed downtown...pretty packed and it was only 9:10am

After gaining more knowledge about the hotel now, I'd be more inclined to rent a daybed if I was going to have a pool day there in the future

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.