1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget Daily Tournaments?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by FuzzyDiceCraps, Aug 15, 2020.

1. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think GN has the only currently operating poker room DT. Any idea if their daily tournaments are going on? I've always wanted to play poker in Vegas, but always get too caught up in the bar scene drinking at sportsbars betting on games to concentrate on poker. This won't be an issue this trip so was thinking of maybe playing in one if they had any.

If not, anyone know if there's reasonable action there to blow through several hundred bucks relatively quickly?

First try at GG Suite
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. loonytoony

loonytoony VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great source is Poker Atlas app. It will show you all active tables and future tournaments

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rallen

rallen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Poker Atlas is showing no tournaments presently at the GN poker room. Tables are playing 5-handed max. without plexiglass.

4. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I should have updated my own question. Thanks for the Poker Atlas info, I'll use that on my coming trip.

I did walk by when I was there in August, no tourneys were running. When I went by mid-afternoon there were typically 2-3 tables going. It looked like normally two NLHE 2-4 and 3-6 and then a Hi-Lo table. I spoke to the room attendant who said they were steadily picking back and thought they would bring back the one day tourneys before year's end.

I return in about 5 weeks and will do another few walk bys then.

First try at GG Suite
    • Informative Informative x 1