1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget check luggage?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Blacklegs22, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Blacklegs22

Blacklegs22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is gonna sound like kind of a stupid/mundane question with everything going on in the universe at the moment, but can anyone speak to the availability of bell desk/luggage check in for early arrivals in Las Vegas resorts in general and the Golden Nugget specifically?

We always arrive early in the day for our Las Vegas trips and usually just check our luggage and gamble until the room is ready, but with the pandemic in full bloom, I'm wondering if that service will still be available if we make our trip in August?

2. Kachow

Kachow High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can’t speak for the nugget but the three strip hotels we stayed at last week all had ample bell service to take your stuff. Took Cosmo about 25 minutes or so to get the bags to the room after we called but Wynn and Bellagio delivered bags within 10 minutes or less of calling them. I would expect the Nugget to have bell service operating just fine.

Fountain View Terrace-Mrs Kachow Bday!
  3. gtown044

gtown044 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I stayed there last year they did offer luggage check if you arrived too early for check in. I used it with no issues.

Going back again at the end of August
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bell desk is just to left of check in. They are usually pretty busy. I would call just prior to your trip to see if they are open, but I have not heard bell desks have been closed at other hotels.

• Like Like x 1
  5. stevenotstu

stevenotstu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Using baggage check is quicker at the Rush Tower entrance. Never had a problem checking bags before or after stay in the last dozen or so visits.