1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Gate offer

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Joe, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Tip

Big Tip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love staring at boobies as much as the next man, but really, the appeal to me there, is that the gals attached to those boobies are so fun. I asked one if their training made them be so personable. The gals I talked to said no, that it had more to do with who they hired, than the training.

2. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I just got a mailer for four free nights in September, and four in October. $25 meal comps in each month, and $50 in slot pay for each half of September and October, so $200 were I there from the 1st to the 15th and 16th to the 30th of each month.

I haven't stayed there, but I do change my Canadian Tire Money into greenbacks there, with a 5% freeplay bonus for doing so. I think the limit is 4K per day.

I played a bunch at New Years, and lost about $700 in May on slots, if that helps.

DuPars is pretty good, as well. I've only had breakfast there, but it is the only place I've found that has pancakes near as good as the ones my dear old Dad used to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.