1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Gate and D host recommendations

Discussion in 'Comps' started by voltron12, Jan 8, 2020.

1. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently had Timothy Miller as my host. He was fantastic but my last email I sent to him was bounced back and from what I am seeing, he has left GG and the D. If any one has an email address of a decent host there, please let me know so I can get in touch. Thanks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. subafrk

subafrk Longing to be sipping a Scotch at the Cromwell...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bumping this. Anyone know who is going to be taking over for Timothy or have a good host to reach out to?

Work trip turned long weekend.
    Work trip turned long weekend.
  3. AyDee

AyDee is getting too old for this

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the same boat..:
    I believe the post about him leaving had an email about being passed off to another host,
    so my best guess is, since I didn't get such, he was building a nice book of small but potential mid fish.

I wasn't impressed with whichever host on duty (C*?) was on the night we tried to drop a small present to tim, who said he'd come back to get it - to my gf playing in the pit, (after I wasted ~15 minutes figuring out he was the guy for the job, going through the empty host desk, cashier, players club, then tracking him down- though that goose chase probably saved me a few $$), and him not following through with that.
    It was peak hours though, and he probably knew the writing on the wall.

had a brief text interaction w. TM, he is "Leaving Las Vegas",

but, what I'm trying to get at is:
    yeah same...
    :cry:We thought he'd be our circa in.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    One mid trip night