1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going to vegas with some first timers.

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by cjwillwin, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some basics on the group.

Me- 25 probably been there a dozen times since my 21st bday.

Coworkers-
    -24 been once, Call him B
    -27 never been, call him A
    -31 never been, bachelor party for him.

Random friends around 30 who I've met that don't know for the party.

Myself and A are going to arrive thurs the 3rd at 1900 and leave Sat the 5th 1500.

B arrives fri4th 1000 and leaves sun.

The bachelor and friends arrive Friday night late and are planning to immediately hit a club for bottle service and then probably a strip club. My guess is we ain't going down til the sun comes up which limits doing anything pre flight on sat hard.

So I guess for A and B do you have anything that is a must see or iconic for people who have never or may never go again beyond drinking too much and gambling? Even including drinking too much if you think it'd make for a memorable trip. I love vegas so I try and make it enjoyable for people I go with for the first time.

My guess is the average will be about 1500 a person if that makes a difference and I also have them working on their own list and am working on a list of suggestions.

2. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most strip clubs pay the cab driver (assuming you take a cab) a per head price to take people to the club. The driver also gets YOUR fare. Definitely negotiate something with driver.

3. cjwillwin

cjwillwin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never done it with a group this big before but in the past I've been able to call a strip club to get a limo or car or van to pick us up and they wave entry. Can't say for sure that I've ever gone on Friday night so I don't know if that applies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.