1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Going To The Chapel... Gonna Get Married

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by RebelDiceMan, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Our time is growing near. After being a "dating" couple for the last 32 years, The Sweet Baboo and I are about to get married. :kiss: We leave at the crack of dawn this Tuesday morning (May 23) for Las Vegas. We should be standing at a baggage carousel by 12:30 that afternoon and hopefully checked into Paris by 1:30. On Thursday, (May 25) we will be at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel getting married at 4:30 LV time (6:30 central). The King of Rock and Roll will be performing the ceremony and singing three songs.

After five days at Paris, we move over to Caesars for the next three nights. Eight days seems like a long time but I have a list of activities that I want to do which would probably fill two full weeks. We are about to break the longest non-Vegas streak we have had in the last two decades so I don't want to waste any of our time. I just hope our stamina holds up.
    Our wedding will be live streamed if you want to check it out. Go to the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel website and click on "find a wedding". Put May 25 in the calendar and click on the Matheny/Smith wedding. That will take you to our personal wedding page. There is a countdown clock telling how long we have before the wedding. When the timer hits 0:00, the live stream should start. The ceremony will also be archived on our personal wedding page for 90 days.

It has been a long time coming so I hope it turns out being a lot of fun.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. sinkster

sinkster "It's called a satchel"

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations and good luck! After 32 years of dating, should be no surprises.

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My mom keeps telling me we waited too long and it was only 9 years. I'm going to have to tell her about you. ;)

Congratulations! Enjoy your trip!

4. Sparky4

Sparky4 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The live stream is great. We got married at the Chapel of the Flowers 10 years ago and our package streamed it live and the video was up for a week afterward. Hubby parents were older and wouldn't fly and my whole family would have been there so we ended up taking s group of friends for the ceremony and had a reception at home the following month. I didn't think it would be fair to have all my peeps there for the wedding and none of his.

Congratulations and have a great trip!

Mustangs Take Las Vegas V
    The 3 week after we were SUPPOSED to go for my birthday trip!
  5. Daani

Daani Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations and have tons of fun in Las Vegas!

6. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats!
    What a way to celebrate your 32 years of love and dedication to each other!

My bride and I had only 242 days between our first date and our marriage.
    (Not a shotgun wedding!) :thumbsup:

RICHARD

Return of the Alperts!
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.