1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

GO POOL at the Flamingo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by kps, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going in July and promised fiance to pay for the Friday pool day while the boys go gambling (Combo bach/bachelorette weekend Thurs-Monday). She suggested the GO Pool after researching and there will be 14 girls going. Friday is the only open time due to everything else scheduled the rest of the weekend and seemed more their style from what she has read. Range of age is 28-41 with only 4 single. Add to this Thursday night the girls are doing the all you can drink fest at Toby Keith's bar, they did this in October and had a blast, for $15 or something like that so hangovers will be in full effect Friday I am sure for most

Go Pool cabana rental is $600 plus 18% gratuity with 1 bottle of Absolute or Malibu included. No food or beverage minimum. They say 8 to 10 people. She asked (This trained monkey knows it's really a subliminal message but she put it in a question form) if possible for that and a daybed by the pool so the girls can have the shade plus a spot where they can do the pool stuff. Trained monkey sat there clapping his cymbals shaking his head ok. I promised her this and left it open ended with no price stipulations so it's all good.

My assumption is it will probably be $300 more for the daybed, have not called yet, so $900 plus 18% gratuity and not even into the drinking/eating part. They are covering that part. Worth it? Remember happy soon to be wife makes a happy life.

Many thanks for any input or suggestions.

2. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to say if it is worth it, as price is really person specific depending on budget.

The Go Pool is fun, but my understanding is that it isn't like the pool day clubs.

The music is fun, the pool is great, it's a fun vibe - but it isn't a pool day club like Marque Day club - but I wonder if it is a close second.

Have you looked at the Marque Day club? maybe others can comment on that location.

3. hattrick225

hattrick225 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to the Flamingo pool several times, but have never rented a cabana, so you can take this with a grain of salt....but a couple of years ago I asked one of the pool staff about the possibility of renting one of the daybeds, and I think I recall them saying that those were reserved for cabana users. There's two different types of daybeds there, the ones with the canopy and ones without. I'm referring to the ones without (there are several right along poolside). When you call, you may want to ask if daybed use is included. Tell 'em you're getting married, maybe they'll throw it in. It's Vegas, everything's negotiable!

Vegas Vacation 2024
  4. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks for the heads up Hattrick, will definitely inquire.

@DonnyC the girls are low key and don't want to be overrun by the crowd size and all. I've argued I can prob do all in $1500 before tax, grat, etc could get something good on Friday but she has done the research, I'm just following her lead for right now. Personally was thinking Ditch or MDC for them. Nothing is set in stone yet....lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.