1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Go Las Vegas All Inclusive City Pass

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by jtdl, Oct 12, 2019.

1. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone ever purchase one of these? I think it would be very convenient to go and not have to worry about purchasing tickets to all the attractions and I would definitely visit a lot more attractions then I would otherwise, but just wondering what other's thoughts are.

2. Calder

Calder High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never tried it.

My trips are dice-centric, with one hockey game thrown in. I wouldn't spend enough time chasing down attractions to make it pay.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. VolleyBall

VolleyBall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're going to go to all of the offered attractions than great, otherwise, searching other sites like groupon or livingsocial may have better deals on some individual attractions.

4. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used it in Chicago before but not Las Vegas, what attractions are on there that you would like to use?

5. Shaq715

Shaq715 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used them on 2 different occasions - the attraction have changed quite a bit over the past 3 years, but if you can plan your trip according to the specifications of the individual attractions, it really is a good buy.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. sinnerman

sinnerman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done the explorer pass where you sign up for 3 attractions, it was worth it as long as you have the time to do 3 attractions. The inclusive pass is only good if you can do a ton of stuff every single day, and I usually like my vacation a lot more relaxed.

Make sure you do Vegas the Show and V the ultimate variety show since those are the best value out of all the attractions on the go card.

8. Cardeater

Cardeater Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, this looks like it can be a good deal.if one really plans to take advantage of it. I think I'll do this on a longer trip next year.

My CET free Laurel/diamond lounges will be gone next year which means I'll probably spend more time doing other stuff. It seems like all I do now is spend most of my short trips trying to take advantage of the free lounge food.and getting drinks from 4-9., And seeing the diamond free show.

Next year, I'm kinda of.looking forward to using this pass, trying the Pizza Rock happy hour specials,.and trying that AYCE sushi place that Dailun reviewed in the dining forum.

9. Allee

Allee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got a great deal on the 4 attraction explorer pass with our Costco membership. That was definitely worth it for my husband and I. We considered the all inclusive pass but just didn’t think we would get our money’s worth.

Annual trip!