1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Getting one MyVegas ticket for free and buying the other

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dcrawf, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What has your experience been, can this even be accomplished?

Planning to do this for either KA or the Bee Gees Tribute band. Yes, totally different types of performances. Is it easier to do for one type of show than for the other?

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One way or another, unless the show is nearly sold out, you should be able to do this. When redeeming your ticket, it may give you an opportunity to buy another at the same time. If not, choose a seat you know has an empty seat next to it, and then purchase the other separately immediately. Or, worst-case scenario, get two seats anywhere and tip an usher and tell him/her you'd like to sit together. Chances are they'll take care of you. (If all else fails and you want to eliminate all uncertainty, you could call to redeem your free ticket and buy the other ticket at the same time. This might incur the $15 surcharge for redeeming the reward by phone, however.)

3. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it for O back in 2015. When I redeemed the ticket I mentioned I wanted to buy another ticket beside it. No problemo!

4. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmmm how about buying it at Tix4Tonite?

I did see that Cirque had some balcony tickets discounted to $60. Like 3rd/4th row

If I end up with Aussie Bee Gees instead I'd be doing GA seating and tip the door guy.....although I have no idea how well the show draws? There is another Bee Gees show happenimg at South Point during my stay

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Then you guarantee your MyVegas seat won't be beside your Tix4Tonite seat.

6. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you redeem your reward ticket? Through the internet, by phone or in person @ ticket office?

7. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it over the phone. We were already in Vegas and decided that we wanted to see O and checked to see if we had any rewards to redeem for it. I can't recall if that was the process they laid out or if we just did it that way because we weren't ready to leave the room yet or if we did it that way because we needed to buy another ticket to go with it. But we did it over the phone, it was easy and the rep I got was super friendly. I had to wait on hold for maybe 2 minutes max. I had heard about people waiting forever when they call, but to my surprise it was relatively quick.

8. GBlade

GBlade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I request to redeem 2 rewards on the same day from MyVegas? For example there are 3 of us travelling and only I have been playing MyVegas. I wanted to try and get a buffet pass and a 2 for 1 pass at the Mirage for the 3 of us. Does anybody know if this is possible please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.