1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting more than a +1 into the Diamond Lounge?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LvBlitzforce, Jul 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LvBlitzforce

LvBlitzforce Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My dad is visiting next week and would like for him to be able to join my gf and I in the DL, unfortunately I am the only one that is diamond. Any help or suggestions?

My initial thoughts were to sandwich in a 10 or 20 between my id/diamond card to the security/hostess and just see what they say... or take 1 person in then come out 15-20 minutes later and try to smuggle the other in as well lol. I know both are terrible ideas but really not sure what other options I have..

2. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Consult a host maybe. Going out and back in may not work because they swipe you and would probably think it's odd you went in and out.

3. TxTeach79

TxTeach79 #VLV

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless you're at Paris, which has no bathroom inside and has people going in and out constantly and not swiping.

4. fasbman

fasbman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On more than a few occasions on my solo trips to Vegas, I have been asked by strangers to be my plus one when 3 people were trying to get in. As long as they ask nice, I always say yes. On occasion, I have even been asked to join them and have met some nice people. If you see someone just by themselves, ask if they mind having your extra person as their plus one. There is a good chance they will say yes.

5. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He is correct.. This is prob the only way its going to work especially if its busy HOWEVER in the past I have asked the host (worked at the Paris and PH) to let me bring a 2nd guess and they have said yes in the past but this was during the winter months on a weekday.
    good luck.

6. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've asked for it (straight up) at the Rio Diamond Lounge. The guy at the front didn't give a shit, let us right in.

July 24th - July 29th
    September 8th - September 13th
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.