1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Getting companion ticket to KA next to free Reward seat

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RedChip, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedChip

RedChip VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently used a MyVegas reward to get a free ticket to KA. I didn't see an option to purchase a second seat next to my free seat. After getting my free seat, I went back online to purchase the seat next to it, but that whole row wasn't available to purchase. I had to call Mlife and purchase it over the phone. The whole phone call took an hour, mostly waiting on hold to be transferred to someone else to wait on hold again. It was kind of a pain.

I would have done the 2 for 1 reward, but they were sold out.

2. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best thing to do when you need a ticket next to your free one is to use the Pick My Seat feature and choose a seat that doesn't have anyone sitting next to it. As soon as you're done getting your free ticket (or even at the same time in another browser) buy the seat right next to it. You can select your seat before finalizing the order so make sure you have both seats and finish both orders. If you just let them choose the seat for you then you aren't guaranteed to have anything open near you.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And, check online as a non-MyVegas user to see what seats are available. Meaning check both sides of the deal before moving forward. Then buy each.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.