1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Garth Brooks Reschedules Allegiant Stadium Show

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by seneca7, Feb 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seneca7

seneca7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We still have our tickets. Not sure if we will keep this trip coming up for Garth that was scheduled

Our Dallas Stars playing the Golden Knights.
  3. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received my email as well!!! That still feels too "early" to me from a health perspective but it's a bit more than five months away, which feels like a lifetime.

I am SOOOOOOO PUMPED as I just shifted my trip last night with my mom by one week so I could take her to Death Valley to go stargazing on July 9th, the night of a New Moon. Our departure date is now Sunday, July 11th rather than Monday, the 5th. YESSSSSSSSS! Mom will pack up in our suite while I'm at the concert!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

• Love Love x 3
  4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Were original tickets for spaced seats or sold out shoulder to shoulder (if originally on sale in January 2020 I would think shoulder) :blink:

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Regular seating/shoulder to shoulder, which is why that date feels "early" to me. "Hope is not a strategy" as they say, but I nevertheless remain hopeful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went ahead tonight and rescheduled our trip. Our main goal was to get to see Allegiant Stadium. We bought our tickets the second they went on sale which was last March.

Our Dallas Stars playing the Golden Knights.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call me a skeptic regarding a lot of things on the books this summer. County fairs, concerts, art festivals, etc.

I'd bet against the July concert, but I get why that's the target date right now. Two months from now it may seem like it's guaranteed. I'm sure it was purely financial, but it seems silly that the new date was just announced today. Or did I miss something about the Feb. date being postponed weeks ago, sans a replacement date?

8. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it was in austin texas I could see rescheduling on an obscure date. Few fly from afar for such things other than willie’s picnic. But vegas....people plan and schedule and take off work(?) so it’s a bigger deal to say “we’ve rescheduled”.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree on the late cancellation and feeling iffy about July but my guess is everyone involved still wants the Garth Brooks concert to be the first major event at the new stadium and five+ months is far enough to see how things go, make assessments, implement new protocols for inside the stadium (rapid testing I'm sure is just a matter of time before implemented in Vegas) and consider a new date for some time in the late fall if July won't work.

10. rooster42000

rooster42000 Brady, The Goat of all Goats. repeat LVI- #8

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  11. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.