1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Future offers from Binions related to the current promotion

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bman77, Jul 17, 2020.

1. bman77

bman77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm sitting at the airport here in LV and pondering what future offers from Binions will be received. I earned the 4000 points for their current promotion. I'm guessing offers for $150-200 in free play, 2-3 free nights, and perhaps $25-50 food credit. Any thoughts on this? Thx.

2. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Vegas is Fabulous When You Degen Responsibly ;)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many points did you earn per day? That seems to be the main metric on which offers are based :)

3. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you knocked out the 4000 points relatively evenly over three days, expect the second-best offer from Binion's. If you did it in just two days, you will probably get their best offer. This all assumes that you did not have any additional low(er)-play days at Binion's this trip.

The top two offer levels/tiers at Binion's both give three comped nights anytime, with any additional nights being $35 on weekdays and $80 on weekends. The best offer gives $75 of food credit (must charge to your room) and $400 FP (for two-month offers; single-month offers, which usually appear in March and June, would be a bit less -- $300 or $325, I believe). The second-best offer gives $50 of food credit (again, room charge) and $300/225 FP. Given the current situation, you might still get a generous dining voucher (can retrieve from the player's club desk) thrown in as well.

The same basically applies to Four Queens. The first offer that takes this most recent trip into account should be for Sep-Oct 2020, and you should receive it by mid-August 2020 (if not sooner). Since your play would have straddled the midway point for the month, at worst your next offer covering this huge amount of play would arrive in October and cover Nov-Dec 2020 (except for the 2-3 days leading up to NYE).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. FABismonte

FABismonte Tell my wife I am "about even."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My experience is Binions (and Four Queens) average past five or so trips. Did you have previous play?

5. bman77

bman77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played at Binions a little bit last year when they had another promo going, it generated discount room rates and $30 in free play. FQ has been my primary place to play. If I had to guess I'll fall in the middle tier of offers for Binions and FQ described by Julian. I played a great deal more at Binions chasing their 4000 point promotion but as a result, not quite as much at Four Queens. I still got the 4000 points there too, but not a lot above that, maybe another 750 points on top of the 4000.

6. bman77

bman77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WIth Binions I did two 1000 point days, a 500 point day due the machines being tied up when I arrived for my second session and then finished with a 1500 point day.
    WIth FQ I've been at the 225/300 level for years, earning on average 5 to 7 thousand points a trip, generally spaced out over 4 days.

7. JulianC

JulianC Amateur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @bman77 I've looked at your Four Queens and Binion's play in the past. Please forgive me for having described too much of what you know all too well about these properties. You continue to be solid with Four Queens, and I presume that you will give them priority if you feel like you are chasing too much at Binion's. Also, I am guessing that you would take even a north tower room at Four Queens over anything at Hotel Apache.

I would expect you to see an "E" in the offer code for your Nov-Dec 2020 Binion's offer for sure, if not the Sep-Oct offer. Your initial estimate would be spot-on -- 2 nights, $200 FP, $50 dining credit (which I am guessing will go unused while you stay down the street). If it's a "D" instead, even better -- and it would be on the strength of that last day.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bman77

bman77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a buddy that get's into all these crazy ghost hunting shows, but unless he were to go with me, you are right, I'd definitely take North Tower over Apache. I'm more interested in the Free Play coming my way from Binions. It will be a one and done deal though unless they have more promotions, as I'll just play it through, cash it out, and use it for my assault on the Four Queens VP machines.

• Like Like x 1