1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Funny Craps story

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Vegas24_7, Apr 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrxrob

wrxrob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    very awesome story! :thumbsup: thanks for sharing!

I do remember the dice once bounce so far off the table they landed in the cocktail waitress's cleavage dead center :evillaugh. Perfect shot! I believe this was at the Rio before Harrahs owned it.

2. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Lake Tahoe this week, playing at Harrah's. I bounced them off the table a few times. So much that I even asked the dealer if he had any advice on how to keep them on the table. He said I wasn't doing anything wrong, it was just a bouncy table.

I almost had the dream toss. I bounced them right into a lady's cleavage. The only thing, she was about 70 years old. Oh well, you can't have it perfect.

3. MesaMike

MesaMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At Main Street Station a few years ago I bought in for $60 at a $5 table. I was hitting the hard 6 And hard 8 regularly, but every time I bet them I lost. I played for an hour and won a ton of money for others but lost my buy in and went to leave when multiple people threw chips at me and yelled "YOU CANT LEAVE!" I played for 2 more hours on their money before I turned cold and they would let me leave! Yes the table was mostly people from Hawaii who know how to gamble and have FUN!:thumbsup:

4. osuguy0301

osuguy0301 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last weekend my sister was playin craps with me, my brother, and a few buddies. It was the first time she ever threw craps and we were trying to teach her how to play. She is only 4'11" and was having a heck of a time getting the dice and keeping them over the table. So her first throw she slams them off the wall, they fly up in the air about 5' and land on 6. Everyone at the table is joking around with her about her roll including the dealers. She was throwing in the 2nd spot to the left of the stickman. One the very next throw she bounces the dice off the stickmans chest, hits the back wall, and hard 6 comes up. The table exploded with laughter not only because she slammed it off the stickman but that the point came up. She rolled about 15 more times making 2 more points and then she was done. It was the first time I had seen anyone hit a dealer with the dice.

5. OnTheHorizon

OnTheHorizon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great story - thanks for sharing.

6. bedaniels

bedaniels High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love a funny "craps" story embedded within a craps story, that's great!

7. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My last trip to Vegas (beginning of April) I watched this guy buy in for $2000 and put all his money on the hardways. The shooter picked up the dice rolled twice then 7'd out. That was the quickest I've seen $2K disappear in my life.

8. wrxrob

wrxrob High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :nworthy::thumbsup: and that, my friends, is a great story, which follows the superstition that FEMALE craps virgins bring GOOD luck, while MALE craps virgins bring BAD luck. :evillaugh:evillaugh

I'm gonna guess that she had no idea what just happened when she rolled the hard six.

9. theotherone

theotherone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe inspired by the movie 'Hard Eight' (aka 'Sydney')?

That is what would happen to me if I ever bet that much.

10. Vegas Lover

Vegas Lover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was at the Mirage a few years back playing & had about $40 working on the table. Was rolling okay (had the dice for ~ 10mins), when a guy flyings into the craps table & throws a $5,000 chip at the boxman & says $2,200 inside. The stickman gives me the dice & I proceed to roll a 7. Boxman hadn't even layed chips out on the felt... Felt kind of bad, but got over it quickly. Needless to say he was only at our table for around 15 seconds....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.