1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Funds Disappearing from Mlife Express Comp Balance

Discussion in 'Comps' started by YOleven, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOleven

YOleven Tourist

Before I started playing at Aria and Bellagio during my Las Vegas trip last week, I logged into my Mlife account to verify my tier credit, point, and express comp balance so that I could note my starting point and get an idea of what I had earned over the course of my trip. At the time, I had around $97 in express comps on my account. Strangely, when I logged into my Mlife account the following morning, I noticed that my express comp balance had dropped to around $25. I hadn't redeemed any express comps, so I went to the Mlife desk to try to figure out why over $70 in express comps had mysteriously disappeared from my account.

Initially, the Mlife representative tried to convince me that the $25 balance was accurate, but I explained that I had not cashed in any express comps and had verified a $97 balance the previous day. I actually took a screen capture on my phone the previous day from the Mlife website showing my tier credits, points, and express comps, and I showed this to her to help make my case. Eventually, she called over a supervisor who looked at my account. The supervisor tried to convince me that sometimes the balance displayed on the website is inaccurate, takes a while to update, and so on. I wasn't buying it and explained to them that my express comp balance had been at $97 since the end of my previous trip in November, and I again showed them the screen capture from my phone. The supervisor again punched away at the keyboard, and then shortly thereafter told me rather abruptly and without any explanation that my express comp balance was now $99 and change. They weren't very forthcoming with details, but I thanked them nonetheless and moved on.

I checked my express comp balance shortly thereafter and verified that it was, in fact, at $99. That said, in the end everything worked out and the problem was solved, but there was no explanation as to why the express comps disappeared. It's great that they were able to restore my express comp account balance, but I'm very curious as to what caused this issue in the first place. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with Mlife express comps?

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it happens a lot - last year few times while they are updating " maintenance " it seems like they can't get their shit together and get their website in order...I have balance of 4,500 in E.C. One day it goes to $0.00 then next day it comes back up. Currently I can not look up my reservation "due to their maintenance" it's been like this for past few weeks, unreal billion dollar corp and they can't get their freaking website in order. What a bunch of idiots. Anyhow, glad to hear your E C came back up.

3. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm having the same problem. Had my (small amount, but still) comp dollar balance disappear when I booked a comp offer for an upcoming trip, which I expected, but when I ended up cancelling that reservation the balance is still gone. It's been this way for at least 3 weeks now.

4. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked mine..I have $61.94 - last week it was $61.00... I'm six months and some change before my ass hits LV, and already a win!

Fuck . Yes.

Reno to Las Vegas...and other places in between..
  5. Tarstarkas

Tarstarkas High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about this? I was checking my TR account to get my reward credit total after a weekend at Harrahs Joliet and somehow with less than 3000 tier credits they made me diamond. Going to go to total rewards desk and ask for replacement card and see what happens.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is they did not RESTORE you points. They just made an adjustment so you would go away. Without your screen print, they probably would have stuck you head in a slot machine way earlier. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.