1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Friends trip

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Sprocket, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprocket

Sprocket Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone! Heading to Vegas in april with 3 friends, no wives. We did this same trip in January and stayed at Caesars ( because it was comped ). This time, only one of us is comped at Caesars, so we are going to stay somewhere else. Basically we drink, gamble, eat, and hit the pool here and there. We are staying at a CET property, but I'm torn between bally's/flamingo/PH/Harrahs. We are all in our mid 30's, and will hit the diamond lounge at happy hour for a few drinks every night before going for dinner.

Pro's and Cons of each

Bally's

PROS: Central location, nice pool, close to Cromwell (100x odds on craps ) monorail

CONS: dated, no diamond lounge ( i think )

Flamingo

PROS : awesome pool central location fun gambling close to cromwell , monorail

CONS: EXTREMELY dated last time i was there , poor food selection, although the pool is nice, i dont want to be at a night club in the day. diamond lounge isn't very good

PH

PROS: Updated rooms , good restaurants, good atmosphere, nice atmosphere, nice diamond lounge

CONS: expensive tables , not central, small pool

Harrahs

PROS: central location , ok diamond lounge , updated rooms are nice great gambling for craps, monorail

CONS: small pool, smoky atmosphere

Just kicking this all around, any advice would be helpful thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to factor in the the Flaming-O might still be in the process of their room remodels. That potentially could affect you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dingo1977

dingo1977 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pool shouldn't matter when ur Diamond because u can go to any and skip the line. Personally I would stay at PH. Best of them all and u can gamble at any of the Ceasers properties and go to any pool. Flamingo adult pool is the best by far and they have a diamond line to skip the crowd.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ballys is connected to Paris and shares their Diamond Lounge

Really, you could do Ballys/Paris combo, as some of you may be comped at Paris

You could also stay at Linq and use the Flamingo pool IIRC since you're Diamond

Return to Greatness
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.