1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots fremont summer splash slot tournament

Discussion in 'Slots' started by mike honcho, May 29, 2019.

1. mike honcho

mike honcho Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello. Not much of a slot player so when i received an email from boyd inviting me to a slot tournament on june 8th when i will be in town i was surprised. My question is it says i have to rsvp by june 3rd. Is this tournament something you have to pay to enter or is it free to enter if you are invited? Sorry for the probably stupid question but i have never done one of these before and if it cost a bunch of money i am not inclined to do it as it will impact our plans for that day. If anyone has done this tournament before or is familiar with the process i appreciate your input.Thanks

Cowboy Christmas!
  2. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not being dismissive, but the answer is "call and ask". Generally, if they're emailing you about the tourney (and especially if it includes a room offer), the registration is included. If there's a buy-in, it's usually mentioned somewhere in the email. For the most part, these are meant to keep you on the property in question, so you'll probably have to book a room in order to receive the entry.