1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Four Queens Royal Suite Pullout Bed Question

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by whitneyyylee, Jun 12, 2019.

1. whitneyyylee

whitneyyylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at 4Q from July 29-August 2 with my mother and my aunt (hooray for a girl's trip!)... We currently have a South Tower Premium with two queens booked, but we are thinking about asking if there are any Royal Suites available when we check in - we thought the extra space and sitting area would be nice for hanging out in the morning (we like to venture out to get coffee before getting ready for the day, and then come back to enjoy the coffee while we plan out our day), or for our afternoon in-room cocktails.

As I'm the youngest one in the group, I'm sure I'll get banished to the pullout bed, which it says is a "comfortable queen." Has anyone stayed in the Royal Suites and slept on this that can attest to its comfort?

I'm not really all that old, but I'm not super young either (30 as of a few months ago), and my back does get rather stiff if I don't sleep on an at least fairly comfortable mattress. I'm not one to complain, but I like to at last know what I'm getting into so I can plan accordingly with the amount of ibuprofen, tylenol, and muscle rub I bring with! :haha:

2. theoldcoach

theoldcoach Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never had a problem on the old pullouts (before remodel). I have not slept on the new ones. I did have a buddy with me post remodel that slept on the new one, and had no complaints (he was late 40's at the time).

As always, YMMV.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. whitneyyylee

whitneyyylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I know it differs for each person as to what the quality would feel like, but figured I'd at least ask. Do you happen to remember if there is bedding already supplied in the room, or if you had to request it? I would assume that it's provided, but you never know... Sorry if that seems like a silly question!

4. theoldcoach

theoldcoach Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IIRC, sheets already on it. Extra blanket and pillow on the shelf in the closet. You are welcome!

• Informative Informative x 1