1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Four Queens Offer levels from VP

Discussion in 'Comps' started by VegasSchemer, Jun 5, 2021.

1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all- Looking to do the Four Queens summer freeplay promotions (described here: https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/four-queens-binions-summer-promos.183185/).

I would hope to complete the full challenge but on a $1k-$1,500 max bankroll, who knows how far I'll go. I am playing on just two days.

Could someone please share info on what the thresholds are for the different offers? I've learned that you should earn the $400 freeplay offer if you do the full $32,000 promotion over two days. (4,000 points x $8 per VP point)

Do we know what the trigger is for the $400 offer? The $300 offer? And so on down?

Would be great to mentally peg what is "worth doing" in terms on focusing all my play at Four Queens vs. spending time having fun elsewhere. (a subjective decision for me to make, of course)

• Like Like x 1
  2. SoCalMon

SoCalMon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do you know if you even have enough points to even get $10 free play from the promotion? I always check and never can figure out how to get free play out of the promotion after playing for a while on the slots. Always says no point play, promo available. I know I have like 50 in comp, cant use that either on the machines. Only thing that ever worked was the promo (free play from the mailer) and after thats gone, no more free play added to account.

3. Don the Dentist

Don the Dentist LV resident

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Go to the slot club. The free play is not automatically loaded onto your card. The summer promotion is $10 free play for every 100 points earned. Lets say you have earned 500 points. The slot club person will add $50 in free play onto your card. Go to your favorite machine and download the free play and good luck!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. darkstar1863

darkstar1863 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can I do it several times, let’s say at the end of each day? Assuming I don’t max out the promo in one day.

5. SoCalMon

SoCalMon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't know that. Will do it next time at the end of my play day. I won't be back til July 4th weekend.

6. CheeseHeadsForever

CheeseHeadsForever Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can collect at the players club as often as you want. Some people wait until the end of their play, while others prefer to collect the free play more often.

7. Tarpie

Tarpie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did 2000 pt days last July/Aug and got the highest offer from Binion's (known as Diamond 2). I played a number of 1000 pt days there since then and got knocked down to Diamond 1. I am currently trying to reseed both Binion's and 4Q with 2000 pt days hoping to get to Diamond 2 at both. I do not know lower thresholds. There is a wealth of information in this old thread:
    https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php?threads/4-queens-and-binions-new-comp-requirements.168142/
    Yes, but I would limit yourself to once or twice per day. The booth just LOVES the old guys that come up to redeem every 100 pts. I don't know why those guys do it...it takes so much time...I don't want to have to wait in that line and deal with the paperwork 40 times for $400.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Vegas is Fabulous When You Degen Responsibly ;)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on personal history, averaging 750 points a day at QQQQ and 500 points a day at Binion’s (virtually all VP) has me at Sapphire at both properties (3 nights comp, $50 F&B w/stay, and $80 FP most months but $60 Jun-Aug with the big FP and comp bonuses available) :)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  9. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to add that there are some machines, such as progressive slots, where the free play cannot be used. The player should look for the PB sticker on the machine. I think virtually all of the video poker machines should have this sticker.

10. Don the Dentist

Don the Dentist LV resident

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As usual, Alex is correct!:wiggle:

• Like Like x 1
  11. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, Don. You set it up perfectly and I just wanted let the FQ novice know about the PB sticker that you and I take for granted.