1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Fountian songs at Bellagio

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasMike, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasMike

VegasMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone ever picked The fountian songs at Bellagio? I noticed that it was all sold out. And if so do you get to pick the date and time? And do you get a recording of it? Just wondering. I'm thinking that it might be a romantic thing to do for the wife (and me) next time we are in Vegas.....just might score me some extra points. And who knows were that might lead to :evillaugh

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only one of this reward was available and it was redeemed, however there is no word on whether or not they will ever offer another one via MyVegas. You can purchase this reward as an M life moment for $2,000 (some blackout dates apply). Included are two private seats at the patio of Picasso or Prime and champagne, cocktails, or soft drinks. I believe you are allowed to pick up to two songs (however they are from a song catalog they have, it's not as if you can choose any song and they will make a show for you), and they will put a sign on their marquee for you.

3. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

If you gotta blow one million loyalty points to get some then you got an issue my man.. :nono:

Just kidding...Kind of. LOL!

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it's not that special, you just pick the song they play from the songs they always play. I guess it's special if one of the songs they play is special to you and you can time it just right. but it seems like a total waste to me since watching the fountains is always great no matter what song they play.

5. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kim- that's exactly what I was thinking!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.