1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Foundation Room

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by dedhd, Jun 27, 2020.

1. dedhd

dedhd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any info on the foundation room at MB? Specifically the my vegas reward and what is included in the admission? Thanks to all.

2. Paul K

Paul K VIP

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I know is that MB is opening up July 1. Not sure if Foundation Room will. FR did remove all of the religious iconography recently.
    The MyVegas reward or any admission gets you into the main bar area and patio, not the private rooms. Those require a membership.

I prefer Skyfall at Delano, FYI. Patio has more space and the view is just nicer. Ceilings are higher too which is a plus.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I slightly prefer Foundation Room, but both are great.

I don't know for sure how it's going to be opening, but I have a feeling it's just going to be the restaurant/bar portion (if it opens at all). It's been made clear that there won't be nightclubs, after all.

4. Crawfordesquire

Crawfordesquire High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FR/skyfall are definitely in that gray area being more 'lounges'. i hope they open. skyfall could definitely pull off the 6 feet distancing.

5. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I prefer the view at skyfall since you don't have the north wing of MB blocking a lot of the strip. Otherwise skyfall is more relaxing FR gets a club scene later at night. I have never paid to go up to either and definitely would not use a myvegas reward on it unless it's not premium.

Sons 21st birthday trip
    Hoover dam marathon (I Hope anyway)
  6. Liondownnow

Liondownnow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also prefer Skyfall