1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

For any VIP level 7's that want to use the HGS reward...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DaiLun, Oct 4, 2018.

1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    . . .here's what it took me.

Background story on how this came about . . . .

mLife wasn't "happy" with the business generated during the last two years that they participated with myVegas.

They didn't get any appreciable room business because myVegas had comp rooms (paid with LPs) available, so mLife was only getting any gaming business that came along.

So, this year they attempted to drive more business through by making the customers:

1)Pay for the stay (hotel revenue), or
    2)mLife comps were allowed (gaming revenue)

Luckily for me, I received a comp offer from MGM Grand which covered the dates of the second (11/29-12-2) event.

According to my host, the stay (2 or 3 night, depending on the award) only has to "occur" during the event. So, you have to stay at an mLife property any of the days of the event.

So, before I got the comp offer, the cheapest room for 3 nights was at Excalibur for about $275 (including resort fees). I got the comp offer, which was for a free room at MGM Grand but Thursday wasn't comped and was $209. However, Sunday night was comped. So, I'm staying Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night comped, paying "only" resort fees, and since 1)I meet the three night stay requirement, and 2)part of my stay falls during the event, I believe that I'm covered.

500,000 HGS points converts to approx. $1667 in FP, or $1425 in gift cards.

So, note that I'm still paying $125 plus travel expenses for the trip, but I am traveling to LV for GGWU, which consolidates the travel expenses.

NOTE: I am not an employee of either Playstudios or mLife, so I cannot answer an detailed questions about your particular situation, can answer with what I went through.

First trip of 2019 - my birthday
    OK, so I lied. Couldn't pass up the FP offer. Lake Tahoe.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. GROWLR

GROWLR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DaiLun,

Do you have any idea why some level 6s and 7s are getting this HGS reward offer and others are not? I'm not getting any reasonable feedback from MyVegas or Playstudios after reaching out to them about this. TIA.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, wish I could tell you. If you were level 7 and had a host, you could try with the host. If you ever had a host, you could try them.

First trip of 2019 - my birthday
    OK, so I lied. Couldn't pass up the FP offer. Lake Tahoe.
    • Like Like x 1