1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flights Las Vegas Restaurant?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Mom2JoMoLa, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Mom2JoMoLa

Mom2JoMoLa Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just saw a post on another Las Vegas forum about a Flights and it looked too cute...the flights of margaritas and flights of pancakes certainly caught my attention. Anyone been there recently? Would you recommend? Would we really need to make a reservation for our end of December trip if we wanted to try this place? Any thoughts greatly appreciated as I love breakfast places. Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas has been going thru a weird era were some places are so busy that you really need a reservation and others you can walk right in at any time.

If it's a place you really want to try, I would go ahead and book a reservation or 2 on days you may want to go and cancel any that you can't make just so you are covered in case they are so busy you can't get right in.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Catboiler

Catboiler Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been there several times but not recently, and never for breakfast. The food ranges from really good to meh. We go because the bartenders/servers are *awesome*, we love the concept (gimmick), and they used to have a pretty good happy hour (I don't know if that is still around). Two big downsides for me - I've never had a good margarita there, they are WAY too sweet and there's a "service fee". Not gratuity, it doesn't go to the staff, just a couple of percent extra tacked onto your bill. If you try and dispute it, there's nothing they can do about it. Not the staff's fault, obviously, but annoying nonetheless.

Receipt from 10/17/19 (I REALLY need to clean out the photos on my phone.....)

The fried chicken was good. The fries were great. The mojito flight was actually the margarita flight.

Also went 10/2020 and shared the taco flight (2 were meh, chicken one was REALLY dry) & the skewer flight (chimichurri steak was delicious). The cheesecake flight is pretty good.

IMG_9067.JPG

IMG_9076.JPG

AWS Reinvent But Just A Tourist
    Couple Extra Days After AWS
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KevinF

KevinF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went there December 2020. Food was decent. Overall liked the concept. Had the Moscow mule flight and enjoyed that. We made reservations but I don’t think it was necessary. Of course that was a year ago.

5. scribe95

scribe95 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there last week and we found it fun. We got the mac-n-cheese flight and the sliders flight to split - enjoyed trying the different options. We also did the old fashioned and cosmo flights. Those were less good but also cheap - $10 bucks each.