1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flight Cancelled, but not trip. Anyone for Football on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Yall, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So as I expected, our wonderful Buffalo weather just buffaloed me. But mother nature should know by now that I'm not one with whom she should trifle. It will take more than some inclimate weather to deter me.

Because I was on top of things, I was able to rebook on the same flights, just one day later. Downside is that my friend is already in town, so he's on his own for one more day (he's trying to extend his trip by a day as well, but I'm not sure if that will happen).

The upside? I can watch the Bills game on Sunday and relax instead of trying to stream it on a flight.

And - the big kicker; I can finally try the sterling brunch!!! There are no openings, but I'm hoping they can accommodate a single walk-in.

So, any Bills or Browns fans wanna meet up on Sunday to watch some foosball? :beer:

2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great job on the reschedule. My bride and I had to do the "day-later slide" this summer too.
    Ran through the airport to reschedule flights to and fro, called Bellagio, etc. and we were able to move everything a day later.

Have a great trip! I hope the Browns and Bills don't score so many points that the game gets boring for you! :poke:

RICHARD

• Like Like x 1
  3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta love a Bills fan even though I'm not at heart..Hope they don't get rid of Rex and brother..Just do better in the draft and in FA..Loved it when they upset the Pats weeks ago.
    Have a great trip Yall !!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.