1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Back Entrance off Audrie still open?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by kyb, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyb

kyb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. Thinking of renting a car for my trip in a couple weeks. I found a rate of $15.00 a day, so it'll end up being cheaper than round trip taxi fare for airport and downtown. Does anyone know if the Audrie Street back/off strip driveway entrance to the Flamingo is open? When I was there in March, it was already a cluster fudge of a mess due to the Linq construction. A big reason why I'm asking is because I'll be in Vegas during the marathon on the strip, so I want to make sure I can get off the property if I need to. Thanks for any help!

2. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, it was still open when I stayed at Flamingo Sept. 24th. It just looks like you are driving into the construction site but the parking still very convenient.

3. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is open, entering from the south. They were restricting parking to "guests" of the hotel when we were there because it was so busy. They were asking to printed confirmation of your reservation or room key. Might not be as busy when you go but doesn't hurt to be prepared! Win alot and have fun!

4. kyb

kyb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.