1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First trip in 3 years and still comped

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Patripman, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patripman

Patripman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So for the past 3 years I have too busy with work and family things that each time I wanted to plan a Vegas trip just could not find the time and this was after visiting 10 times in 6 years. This year I have banked much vacation so I began planning my Vegas return. Booked SW from Pittsburgh to Vegas RT NS for $290.00. They had this crazy sale that I could not pass up then I began my search for hotels. Now I am a dedicated Ballys fan, I like the pool and the location on the strip is ideal plus I can stumble across Flamingo Rd from The Stage Door. Anyway I went online to book 8 nights and got 5 comped nights with Friday at 39.00, Sat 49.00 and Wednesday night at $47.00. I have zero points and have not dropped a dime in a CET property since May 2014. Question how long do they keep records of prior play, because to get 5 nights comped and such low rates has me confused.

P

2. grapplefu

grapplefu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure how long they keep records, but its atleast 5+ years. Caesars is quite liberal with room comps and what you got might have been a teaser offer. A bit of an overcomp to get you to come back

3. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got comped 5 nights in June at the Paris, and I certainly do not play at CET properties enough to warrant that comp. We live in Laughlin, NV.

I presume, that offer was also a teaser offer, and I took it. Although, I had called the property directly, 3 days in a row, and finally got this amazing offer this morning. BTW, talked to a different CSR rep today at the Paris, and the 5 comped nights offer was there, but not on the web site.

Anyway, congrats on your wonderful offer.

Win big and have lots of fun.

4. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I related before. It was 10 years that I hadn't played at ANY CET property and I went to book a room in Reno and was offered a weekend comp.

Well, Canada and Massachusetts are closed, back to Lake Tahoe
    Oh what the heck, I've got vacation and myVegas points to burn. . . .
  5. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been in about 24 months, and when I log in...all I'm getting is a few bucks off. Maybe I need to abstain this year also until I hit the 3 year mark.

6. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have a local CET property that you go to?

7. Sisyphus

Sisyphus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I went from getting some good comps to getting just a few bucks off about 3 years ago. I have to wonder if it's linked to switching to Bally's from Flamingo. The comps started after my first stay at Flamingo and I didn't get a single one in the time I've stayed at Bally's. And I go 2-3 times/year. I'm sure it's nothing, but I'm very curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.