1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas First time user of My Vegas ... Need help

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Champster1, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am about to book some comped nights in October (4th-11th) but need help. I am looking at an offer of 2 nights at Mirage 105 k pts and 2 nights at Monte Carlo 60 k pts (sun - thurs). The mirage offer doesnt specify what days the offer is/is not good for. Should I assume that its good for Friday and Saturday? Also can i book Friday-Sat at Mirage and then Monte Carlo Sunday-Monday back to back??

6th wedding anniversary celebration with family
  2. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On facebook if you click on it as if you were purchasing it has the dates...for your trip 8/6-8/10 are only eligible dates.

Pretty sure only one hotel stay is eligible during a certain period..think its like a month or so..sure someone else will have specifics So no multiple bookings..unless you have a travelling companion with points as well so you get 2 nights then your companion get the next two nights.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @bnlphan the OP is talked about October, you're talking August. Am I missing something?

For the purpose of this thread I bought the 105k Mirage reward. Currently no October dates are available. Looking at July, Aug, Sep only one Saturday is available July 22.

@Champster1 I'm not sure if you can book the rewards together. I bought the reward and followed the link in the email to see the dates, which the process for booking the rooms.

In search of Emerald
  4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 2 Night Offers online right now are only good up to Sept. There were spring offers and these are the summer offers. I too am a waiting for the fall offers as I plan on going back in December.

If you read the fine print on the page in FB where you sign up for the reward it states One Complimentary Room Reward Per Player Per Trip Regardless of MGM Property.

In May, I booked a 1 Night Reward at the Mirage and so did my wife with her account which is allowed. We just told them at check in and we didn't have to switch room keys or anything. Worked perfect.

5. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry about that. Not sure what I was thinking.

6. Louis ornelas

Louis ornelas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also noticed mirage didn't show dates. This was a few days ago. And I'll double check but I'm going to say probably no on a Friday to Saturday free stay in summer. More than likely it's a sun-thur stay.

7. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Look! A newbie. Welcome to VMB!

In search of Emerald
  8. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback. I actually called Monte Carlo and Mlife lady named Raven. Very helpful. Only two days available in October and they were the twentieth and twenty second! :( Thanks for the help VMB family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.