1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First comp trip. Bellagio 07/18

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Maqaiti, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maqaiti

Maqaiti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All set for 4 nights at Bellagio in July on my first comped stay, thanks to this board actually! I was ready to book through the offers on the mlife site but decided to call directly just see thanks to a few posts I read here on VMB. You're saving me money already. Got Gold status over New Years at Mandalay and haven't been to Bellagio in over 6 years, so a few questions. Should I go to the mlife desk to pick up my gold Mlife card before checking in and then use the Invited Guests line for check in? Sure would like to use the VIP check in, I guess we'll have to see how my play goes this time.
    Should I expect anything different at all this time being comped as opposed to my previous trips (stupidly) booked online?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To use VIP checkin, it is has to be in your record. Host can do that, but do not count on it. Even with a Salone Suite, you use regular checkin.

Invited guest is pretty much just another line as far as I can tell after a half dozen stays. Got to use VIP checkin once. Tried the next time and they sent me out front.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.