1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

FINALLY... The ffejry has come back to Las Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by ffejry, Aug 31, 2021.

1. joespoolhall

joespoolhall VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    EPIC trip report!!!!
    I thought about this anyway, but that add on night sealed the deal.
    I'm officially nominating you (as the writer) and your report (as, well, the report) for entry
    into the Official Flowers Trip Report Hall Of Fame. As soon as I can figure which vowels to use and where, we'll have a snappy acronym too!
    Seriously, great report. Glad you had a great time. Look forward to the next one!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still gonna catch up on comments later this weekend...

But, boy am I in trouble!!!

I am at my local bar meeting friends for dinner.

And look what they have!!!!!

Even the royal seems to pay more here???

20 in..... 20210910_170435.jpg 20210910_170448.jpg 20210910_170426.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Wow! Wow! x 2
  3. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lost. Lol

Attached Files:

4. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm downloading VP trainer this weekend. Recommendations for Android?

• Like Like x 1
  5. julia

julia Craps, VP & Microbews

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This TR is epic....I've had to read it in chunks here and there. Truly a whirlwind ride-along!

Celine!
    Fingers crossed for a belated 21st bday trip
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Renaldow

Renaldow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Check your state laws. That may be a VLT (Video Lottery Terminal) In NV, by state law, video poker is dealt from a virtual deck each hand, just as if you were playing poker in real life. Using poker strategy gives you an edge. But a VLT runs like a slot, and pays out wins/losses like a slot, totally luck. Oregon (where I live) is VLTs and shows an odd pay table like yours does. A VLT doesn't have a 99.54% ( or whatever it is), it has whatever paytable the state has set for slots.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. pbrehob

pbrehob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about the girl??

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Texas Rock

Texas Rock Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What an EPIC trip report! This is a prime example of what I love about this group!

I had a blast following along with you throughout this adventure, but there is one thing that was mentioned in post 655 on page 33 that I think needs answering...

I can't believe people are more interested in asking you about the girls you met when there is clearly a bigger issue at hand...

When you said:

What the hell does that sound like? :evillaugh:

Is it Fuh Fee Jerry?
    Is it Fej ree?
    Is it F F edge ry?

Thanks again for the great report - it deserves consideration for the VMB Trip Report Hall of Fame.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Tutontow

Tutontow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Traveling1

Traveling1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for taking us along on your trip. What an awesome trip!

Cathy

11. tfcoach72

tfcoach72 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was fun—-thank you!

Annual Anniversary and Holiday trip
  12. AllenAndRossi

AllenAndRossi High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I rarely read trip reports. There's maybe 2 or 3 exceptions. I just never get into them for some reason. And for some reason, I started reading yours.

GREAT stuff! Really engaging! And an amazing job of keeping a LIVE trip report up and going!

And while many people would avoid Spirit, I think you discovered a reason they can be your "best friend" flying them home from Vegas:evillaugh:

So glad you had a great time!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wondered about this too :)

Christmas at Cosmo
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. ineedavegasfix

ineedavegasfix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for the entertaining trip report - such an effort you put into it and it is much appreciated!

15. MurphBravo

MurphBravo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic trip report! Thank you for sharing this!

16. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome report. I was late to the party, but I enjoyed every minute. Thanks so much for giving me a bit of Vegas from the perspective of someone who hasn’t visited in almost two years. It will be two years for us in October, and I’m not expecting to be able to get there until 2022 now. Thanks again.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
    • Love Love x 1
  17. 3OfDiamonds

3OfDiamonds Vegas is Fabulous When You Degen Responsibly ;)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for taking us on the ride… it was fun following along :thumbsup: Now time to get a Royal or three :cool:

• Love Love x 1
  18. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is a huge bad beat. Hopefully you have it out of your system and winning is around the corner!

T-minus too many days and counting...
    • Love Love x 1
  19. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! Life's too short to dwell on negativity or bullshit. Enjoy every moment, even on a bad day. There's always that ONE positive!

We could've met up after all! Next time!!! You had me bursting out laughing when I read "looking for group" lmao

I have no idea, but just watch out for those machines with a "mission" as I call it. You definitely want to try to go all in when you see 124 of 125 wilds. You just need that ONE symbol to trigger the big game!

There were quite a few ladies around, but I only met that one bartender as I am pretty shy - even in Vegas!

I almost played, but didn't. Not sure why. I felt like a guy on a mission. I also had a strategy to win TONS of money about 5 years ago, but I forgot what it was :( I was able to turn $100 into $400 just about every day. I also had $100 losses on ONE hit. So I think that scared me as I can get pretty aggressive!

Even after a week and half, I am STILL wondering about those girls and what they were thinking!!!

Missed you bud! Check your DMs next time!

And you know what happened!!! Thanks for following along!!

Always :(

This old guy here at age 36, soon to be 37!

Went to bed at like 3AM, woke up at 6AM for work. The past week and half was a true struggle trying to get back to reality and reboot my body as I was on the go, go, go.

With how often we go to Vegas and how often we discuss it, I have no doubts we will have multiple more meet-ups in Vegas, my friend!

Hahaha, right? I think I would've been down $20 at this point!

And I'll be doing that next time!

Considering a weekend before the year is over. I keep saying yes, no, yes, no. You know how that is!

Indeed!

It's funny you brought that sign up. My first time, I was looking for it. Must've missed it (as I was running through the airport to get to the Cosmo). And the second time? STILL MISSED IT.

Considering that weekend! No firm plans yet. I'll take the beer, for sure!

*JUST* submitted my invoice to Spirit 20 minutes ago. You know I'll be reaching out if I run into trouble with them.

Life's short. Shit happens. Cancelled flight? Not the end of the world. I was proactive and took matters into my own hands by changing the flight online with the chat representative and already had the comps, so it wasn't as stressful for me as it might be for others. I am sure there was people with no comps, had to find a way to change flights. My job is flexible, so it wasn't as bad of a situation for me as it might be for others. It could be worse. I could've ended up in some random city with nothing going for it and having to find a hotel myself. At least I was in Vegas - home away from home.

Definitely a convert, but will play some slots here and there.

Mid-pandemic Vegas was not too bad at all, honestly. It's very doable. So no offense to some, but cancelling a trip over a mask requirement was pretty dumb, in my opinion. It had nothing to do with the way I do Vegas. I still did it my way, mask or not. It had zero effect on my fun.

Too funny!

Thank you for following, Mike. Hope everything is well with you!

I love setting up a schedule and agenda in Google Sheets. I'll spend hours and hours on it. Then by Day 2 or whatever, I somehow stray away from it and wing it. Love winging it!!! That's the best.

Oh, its going to happen next trip, my friend!

I still need to check into this. I've been so busy I haven't played there or downloaded a trainer yet. Finally things are settling down!!!

Sooooooooo she was going to add me on Facebook. Told my friend to find her through my Facebook friends list. She never added me. However, my friend said she will be visiting Circa and will look out for her to see what happened!!! LOL I told her no biggie.

I never really thought of it. I don't remember if @TriggerMN said JEFFREY or FFEJRY. He caught me off guard! But I guess my forum name would be feh-jrey?

Thank you, sir!!! Thank you for following.

Just answered :) She didn't add me, but I will not give up!! My friend is on it, lol.

Whew, finally caught up. Again, sincere thanks to everyone who followed along and I'll be back to reading TRs in a week or so (still going through withdrawals). But I will definitely be seeing all of you sooner or later for the next trip. I might do a weekender (which would be semi-live as time is short) before the year is over. But my week-long stay? I am targeting May/June-ish, so that I can take another one in the fall (Halloween?). Obviously, plans are subject to change.

Love you all!!!

Also, next post will be pictures of chip run + my old chips.

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 1
  20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chip run 20210918_121414.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Love Love x 4
    • Wow! Wow! x 3