1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally going back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Dee_NC, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee_NC

Dee_NC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone. Lurker here finally posting. After 6 years my bf and I are finally going back to Vegas. So many things have changed since we last went! We are loyal CET players and with both our Total Rewards cards scored room in Octavius Tower at Ceasars. Never stayed here before so we are super happy. We leave August 31 and come back Sept 3. I'll have lots of questions and hope all you nice people will help us out.

One question I am pondering now is should I buy show tickets now, wait until after the 4th of July, or just wait until we get there and see what tix42nite has? Interested in Cirque show, maybe Absinthe. Good sale going on now for Cirque shows so I think we should go ahead and purchase these?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

2. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my honest opinion you might find a better deal when you get there but at the same time you might not. For shows that I really want to see I grab tickets. You could really be playing with fire.

3. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absinthe, and Mystere and your set. you can get those while you are in vegas.

4. Dee_NC

Dee_NC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. How much do you think the tickets would be in Vegas for Mystere? Also, I'm Platinum, can I still get bogof tickets? Would Absinthe be a choice?

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board.

I suggest posting the question about show tickets in the Shows section you will get plenty of replies.

If the show is a hot show you may want to get tickets on line. If you look on line and see shows sold out days in advanced you know you can't wait.
    Or if its a show you definitely don't want to miss and want to ensure on good seats then don't wait.

If you see shows with tickets available all the time on the same day odds are you can wait and find discounted tickets on the strip.

6. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB. Happy planning.

later, GVJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.