1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Finally a CET host replacement

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Dynasty22, Jun 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynasty22

Dynasty22 Blackjack Connoisseur

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally received the official email on who my new host is that replaced Hunter. Said she is scheduled to start July 7th with PH. Anyone else receive the good news?

2. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not to answer your question but on the same topic, I saw Hunter posting on this board a couple days ago in another forum. He works for another company completely now and seems to be happy.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully soon. Will post when we hear.
    Yes Hunter said he is very happy and his hours are very good for having a baby and his wife is happy too. Michelle and I are very happy for him, it sounds like a good move.................Rick

5. jdk

jdk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think this is long overdue for A LOT of CET hosts, they were a huge reason I switched a lot of my play to Cosmo. New host Leo is on the ball thus far, fingers crossed!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had Leo as a temp. I have now received a new one. First booking could have definitely gone better. I emailed the dates I wanted and the hotel and room type (all available with the offer I was l was looking at). I could have booked myself however I was wondering if I could get a different offer such as a slot tourney etc (something that just might not be showing on my page yet - sometimes a host can see earlier or other items they can book for us).

We had two phone calls back & forth while he checked on things for me. When I again mentioned the offer code I had put in the e-mail I was told, 'well you realize that is only free for 3 nights'. I indicated that when I plug it in online it always marks 'offer' for the offer code and 'comp' for the other two nights. He tried it & I got an 'oh'. We discussed room type again for 2 Q and I mentioned Burgundy at least 3 times. So I received my email confirmation. Instead of a Burgundy 2Q I received a confirmation for a Classic 1K. I emailed back and questioned it and did receive a reply stating it would be changed but then what I felt was a slight lecture that room type is never guaranteed and may be changed at check-in. I realize this of course, however it's a lot more likely I will get the room I want if it's actually booked that way to begin with!!!

Sorry - just had to vent a bit. New host seems nice & friendly, but it was not a good start for me. Hopefully things will improve. I'm thinking maybe new & unfamiliar with everything yet?

7. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 2 emails since the departure of Hunter stating a new assigned executive host should be assigned to me soon but still nothing. For the first time in 5 years, I booked my room and $500 free play offer at Caesars myself. Since no one contacted me, I'm only staying 2 nights then moving over to Cosmo for the remaining 4. Hunter used to comp everything on the back end for me, no way am I getting stuck with a bunch of room charges at Ceasars when checking out.

Keith Urban
  8. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We finally heard from our new host last night. She sent a couple of emails and a phone call, seems nice and hopefully a new agressiveness will keep her somewhere near Hunter's level. Seemed nice and had all of Michelle's 7* trip facts together with a good knowledge of the upcoming trip.

9. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We finally got thje email yesterday with our new Hosts's info as well. I'm guessing we all got the same girl? Found it amusing that I had completed a Host survey for Hunter's boss just the day before and it wasn't great :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Smokey5826

Smokey5826 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "A" contacted me also. I gave her my upcoming dates and she booked me fast with my freeplay tied in. After I received a confirmation for the room, I had to reach out to her again stating the bed type and smoke type room I would like. She then modified my reservation and put me in a much lower room type. Do I just go with the flow until closer to my trip, or do I send a comment to her now regarding the lower level room?

On a side note - she has been with PH for over 1.5 years (in a different department).

11. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an email from her last week introducing her as my new host. Too bad it'll be 8-12 months before my next trip!

12. rgrif57

rgrif57 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be at PH soon so will get a good idea of how it will go. It is our 7* so it was all set up by Hunter so we will see how it goes. I am betting she will be pretty good, and will post a follow up.................Rick

13. Dynasty22

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She reached out to my yesterday and got to know each other. She seems personable and very nice over the phone. We'll get in touch again when my October trip nears. Time will tell!

14. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else notice she has Hunter's old cell phone? I knew that number looked familiar!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When are you going in October Dynasty? I was thinking that will be my next LV trip as well. I'll miss the big group over G2E so hoping at least a few peeps are in town if I go then.

16. Dynasty22

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm flying out there October 31st Halloween until November 4th. So I'll be out there for 4 nights. You should come on out! I'm meeting a couple buddy's out there, one of which is a board member in @BoostedRS

17. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking Halloween would be a fun time to go! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dynasty22

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This will be my first Halloween out there. Thinking maybe Fremont may be the place to be that night. Let me know if you decide to come

19. Hoofy7

Hoofy7 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will do!

• Like Like x 1
  20. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How do I get a host? Would love one for CET or MGM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.