1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Final Four Future bet?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by findacure, Jul 4, 2019.

1. findacure

findacure Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If anyone happens to spend any time at the Westgate Superbook if possible can you post letting me know if odds have been posted on any sheets for NCAA Basketball Futures for Men's teams To Make Final Four for this upcoming year 2019-20. My dad used to travel once a year and loved making college basketball Futures bets. Last year he picked a team to make the Final Four. His team did not make the tournament. He can not travel anymore and I would like to surprise him with a futures ticket for a team to Make the Final Four (not win the National Championship). I am planning on flying out to Vegas to buy the ticket for him sometime before labor day. maybe putting down $200 dollars on a team that is 20/1 (something actually with a reasonable chance to win @20/1 and not a sure loser) To Make Final Four. The link below was dated June 26th of last year. So I was thinking this year the odds may be out. Since last year my dad said was the first time Westgate put odds out To Make Final Four (Not just the National Championship) we wanted to know if they are offering these type of Futures odds again?

My dad has done this for 16 years and never came close to winning anything including last year when he picked a Final Four team. I know it is like throwing money away but this is the gift I want to get my father.

NCAA Tournament Odds (TO MAKE FINAL FOUR)
    https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-odds-duke-kentucky-and-kansas-big-favo

If anyone can just let me know if Westgate is offering these odds it would be appreciated and maybe save me a trip out there from the east coast. As my dad tells me Westgate is the only book who offered odds like this last year. I would be more than happy to meet up when out there or simply offer you something in return for your help!

Lets find a cure for cancer.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!