1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Feeling burnt out. ..

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by michael cadena, Sep 11, 2018.

1. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So after serious nonstop playing the past four months I enjoyed multiple comp stays along with free dinning and now. That summer is over (my favorite time to be in Vegas ) I don’t see much reason to play anymore. Sure I can build back up for next summer but it seems like the rewards aren’t as sweet anymore and the grinding is taking its toll. As for vip status I’m on ruby and I’m not going any higher without paying and. I just don’t want to either. I’ve heard of people leaving for a few months and coming back to huge lp incentives to play more and. I wouldn’t mind that but I’ve also heard of people not getting anything also. Any advice on what I should do or how to handle this ? Thank you.

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play when you want to, and don't when you don't.

It's nice to get some free stuff, but definitely not worth getting bent out of shape over.

Can't stay away!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wat8.jpg

GGWU 2018 and Fleetwood Mac @ T-Mobile Arena
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. bnlphan

bnlphan Degenerate In Training

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played hard for a while but after a while I got bored. No rewards excite me. Rooms would be nice but for resort fees you can catch midweek rates downtown for near the same amount.
    I will be using a bogo Aria buffet reward next week but to be honest I would be fine with one of the LVA bogos.
    I guess it would be more appealing if I insisted on a strip stay and more of the shows and other rewards offered.
    Everyone likes different things in Vegas that's what makes it great. Just have to weigh the rewards of its worth your time or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. audioaxes

audioaxes Tourist

I never was patient when it came to myvegas so I focused on low involvement ways of building up my LP by basically auto-playing the slot games that need minimum player intervention. Never built up an insane amount of LP but I got enough to get a few comp rooms and free plays a year while never investing too much time and effort in the games.

6. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also have taken a break from the game.

For me, the coupons in the LVA and the ACG for 2019 will be better suited for me for our Jan. trip.

I like the game better, when I take breaks from it.

7. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards are VERY shitty, I only go to Vegas in the summers, and I've shutdown all Vegas trips this year. I do the following:
    Log-in daily, spin, collect my coins and log out. Once a month, if I'm feeling froggy, I will play on auto spin for 500 spins while I'm doing something else. To this day, I have contributed exactly $0 to this game, and have collected at least 40 awards. Fuck em! :)

Super Bowl weekend!
  8. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice attitude. IMHO, people like you are exactly why reward value has been dropping.

I agree that no one is (or should be) forced to "buy" anything, but . . . .

Are you complaining or bragging?

HGS/GGWU - final trip of 2018
    First trip of 2019 - my birthday
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Player participation for MyVegas has ebbed and flowed since its inception.

My personal experience was positive in the early years of MYV. I bought many, many chip packages because I liked the games, redeemed many rewards and it was a fun way to spend time sitting on the couch.

The model served its purpose with me - got me interested in MGM properties, got me in the door of said properties and now I am all in with Mlife. I hardly play MYV anymore, but will log in to check out the new games and peruse the rewards area to see what has been added.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer your question, both. And yes, I will use my money the way I see fit, so I am not going to "pay" for comps. Take away from the joy.

Super Bowl weekend!