1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Feb 9-13 show reviews

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Mider999, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mider999

Mider999 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Monday I hit zombie burlesque at Planet Hollywood, the theatre was small and a tight fit, I did enjoy the show, the humor is defiantly not for everyone, the ladies were gorgeous. 5/5

Tuesday I went to see Mac King at Harrahs, Mac King has been in Vegas for a while but I’ve never seen his show, I thought it was a good show, MAC is very talented and entertaining, He also signed autographs after the show, 5/5

Wednesday I caught Penn and Teller at Rio, I’d have preferred more tricks and less Penn talking hug the trucks I saw were pretty cool, def a 4 out of 5.

my last day before leaving I saw Shin Lim at Mirage, the show went between shin Lim and mentalist Colin Cloud. Sadly I wasn’t impressed 3/5

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. xman30

xman30 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be a weekly review thread in this section like there is in the restaurant section??

xman30

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mider999

Mider999 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It be cool to read

4. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’d read it. I feel like I’ve seen all the shows in Vegas. But I haven’t seen that last one Shin at Mirage, but thanks to this thread I won’t be wasting my $$.

5. Mider999

Mider999 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it wasn’t terrible but I did zone out....just so many card tricks I can see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.