1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Favorite spot for Breeder's Cup

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Michael Smith, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas Ramblin' Gamblin' Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ran well, quick fractions early. It's good to cash multiple maiden race checks before winning unless you have a very special horse. Good luck today.

Trip 61!
  2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, he ran well...just needs more seasoning....
    don't know how many more turf races left this year, but the trainer said she may try dirt....
    i think she's just taking him slowly to prepare for the 3 year old campaign

3. bubbamsu

bubbamsu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @Michael Smith

Just an FYI..... My xpressbet account worked as normal in the Bellagio Sports book area. As far as my day went, well that is another subject. I did not win but really lose as bad as it could have been.

Drink tickets on the horse bets:
    $25 WP got me 2 tickets
    $50 Win got me 1 or 2, depending on the person
    Verticals got me any where from 1-3

Just depends on who is taking the bets. Some date stamped them and others did not.

4. Michael Smith

Michael Smith VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, could not use Twinspires anywhere in Nevada even if I turned off location services. Seems TS requires location services to work. I may have to look into xpressbet.

Played at the Wynn. Hit a big one with Belvoir Bay in the F&M turf sprint, 18-1—should have blindly bet the Peter Miller barn in every race available. Exacta in the Classic. Otherwise, nothing. A loss overall, but plenty of drinks and an amazing weekend—caught Carlos Santana on Sunday, great show, small venue and then hit a couple of four of a kinds on Mandalay Bay VP machines. Already planning on how to do it better next year.

Next trip, however, is first week of March Madness, March 18-21. Four days of basketball intoxication. Round of 64 is tough, but second round is usually easy pickings.

NFL Wild Card Weekend!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.