1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fantasy (Luxor) vs Sexxy (Westgate)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by martinr, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinr

martinr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never been to either of these shows and am going to choose one over the other for my Sept. trip. Read reviews and the normal research. I'm looking for input from the brethren on this site on either show, good or bad. Hopefully, from anybody who has seen both shows recently. Btw, I will be solo, if this is pertinent to anybody's perspectives.

2. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sexxy gets pretty good reviews, we had intended to go in March but ran out of time. Next year...
    We have done Fantasy 3x. It is good, just not a very intimate setting. There is an MC/vocalist, so it adds a production show feel to it.
    We prefer X Burlesque if you haven't seen it. It is a smaller room, more intimate, imo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not seen Sexxy, but I have seen Fantasy twice. The Atrium theatre that Fantasy plays in is rather large as mentioned above, so make sure you're in the first three rows or you won't have the best view.

I've also seen X Country at Harrah's twice and prefer it above Fantasy. Much smaller venue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have seen X Country & X Rocks as well. Both fine; prefer X Burlesque--seems sexier.But I can't tell you why. Maybe the other 2 seem more about the music.

5. martinr

martinr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw X Burlesque several years ago. For me, it was almost too small a setting and the production seemed lost on such a small stage. Might sound weird but, that's my recollection. I appreciate your input.

6. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantasy is great the girls are hot , the singer and the stand up comic really add a lot to the show , the other shows just have the hot girl without much else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.