1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Fancy dress in Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by pete, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pete

pete Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hi, I'm getting married in Vegas soon and am also holding my stag do (bachelor party) there. All of the guys want to go in fancy dress with the most popular idea being escaped convicts (orange boilersuits with writing on the backs). The only problem is some people are worried about being allowed in bars dressed like that, we wont be going to high end clubs mainly drinking around freemont street and probably ending up in a few bars on the strip then ending up somewhere like Coyote Ugly. Would this be ok or would people take offence???????

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don’t think it would be an issue. I’ve seen plenty of Brits doing up their stag dos at bars in Vegas. I can’t imagine you could get into any of the clubs that way. But the bars won’t be a problem – the groom-to-be might even get a few free drinks out of it, if the costumes are good enough!

Best of luck and congrats! :beer:

3. pete

pete Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks carve, can't guarantee the costumes will be too good but after a few shots don't think we'll care lol :drunk::beer::wink2:

4. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mentioned this to the GF, and she is LOL. She wants to know what you are going to write on the back......

Her guess is "Escaped Bachelor". :evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.