1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Facebook troubles

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Starz22, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if this is the right spot to post this....
    On my IMac computer (desktop) , when I log into FB I'm taken to the mobile version. My newsfeed is HUGE and it's all I can see. It's hard to get to myvegas...when I do, it thinks I'm in the mobile app...I can't send or receive gifts. I have no idea how to fix this, it's very frustrating. I have reset safari and cleared cookies. I recently got the Iphone 7 plus and was told to turn Handoff off. I did that and it didn't fix the problem. I do not play myvegas on anything but my desktop computer, no mobile apps. I can take the m. out of the address bar and it will take me to my normal FB as long as I just look...once I comment or try to post anything Im taken back to the mobile version. Sorry if I'm confusing things. My problem is...I'm stuck in the mobile version of FB on my desktop computer. Any ideas on how to fix this please? I have over 700,000 loyalty points I'd like to use for my June trip.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd probably lean toward deleting your browser history and cookies, then rebooting the computer.

If that doesn't work, I'd look into getting a second web browser that's not tied into the operating system as much. Chrome of Firefox maybe.

3. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you some how enter Developer mode? (does it look like the image below?)

Look in the menu bar for Develop menu item - if it's there, click it and click Exit responsive design mode

safari.jpeg

4. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just had some problems too. Really strange. Somebody is messing with my facebook. I am thinking of deleting it and start over again. I don't feel safe. It just happened to me about 30 minutes ago in
    Glendale, California. FACE BOOK is not being helpful either. I need to find my own way out of this mess.

5. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my facebook friends got hacked so I had to change my password a couple of times to play it safe. It seems to be back to normal now. WHEW....

6. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this... I deleted my browsing history and cookies. It did nothing. Not sure what a second web browser looks like. Isiunsuex I'm gonna look for what you'r saying.

7. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I have develop in the menu bar... I have open page with,,,user agent...show web inspector ....show error console...show snippet editor...show extension builder...ect...I think you might be on to something OMG

8. Starz22

Starz22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    start debugging java script...start profiling javascript....send do not track HTTP header...enable webgl...disable chaches....disable images...disable styles...disable JavaScript....disable runaway Javascript timer...disable site specific hacks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.