1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Exclusive Offer at Cromwell

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by nickle, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickle

nickle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope all TR members get an email offer....for me it means I can book a Thursday night in January for $628 ($649 if not a TR member) Maybe I will change my Flamingo reservation for the week ($257 including resort fees and taxes!):wave:

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    aw man.....after seeing this, I am just about ready to give up my flamingo stay and opt for this offer. Having 9 days for half the price of one just can't be right, but, do they have a coffeemaker? lol
    one has to be high on something to book this, but maybe they waive the resort fee, which may be a plus in someones book ;)

3. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Either this is sarcasm or I am really confused...

4. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i got an email for 3 free nights through january 29th.

5. mrem3200

mrem3200 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got this same offer.

6. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same. I haven't stayed at The Cromwell, but like SLS.....the rooms/suites are small.

7. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For some reason I NEVER get email offers from CET. the only offers I get are on the total rewards site....weird!

I even checked my profile and made the sure "Contact me" was checked and the "I prefer offers via", was set to email!

8. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I usually see an offer on the total reward site ahead of getting an email offer for the same. I doubt you're missing anything.

9. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an e-mail today from Cromwell for $95 per night + fees. I'll pass.
    But has anyone done a 5 night stay in Vegas and book 3 hotels in Vegas (2 nights at one CET, the next night at MiLife, and the last 2 nights at a different CET hotel comped)?

I realize you can't book 5 nights comped at 2 CET hotels, but can you book 2 CET hotels (first 2 nights and last 2 nights at CET), and the 3rd night at MiLife?

I have no problem staying at 3 hotels in one week, but will CET allow me to book Bally's for 2 nights comped Sun-Tues, then Wed-Fri at Flamingo in the same week?

10. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Your host should be able to book you in for 5+ nights. I know for offers, CET want 2 nights between offers. If you want to use a free play offer and then a BJ tournament offer for example, CET require 2 nights between using 2 separate offers.

11. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks newmans. I don't have a Host because i'm Gold and go solo.
    That's depressing, i was hoping 1 night would do the trick.. Well, i guess 2 nights at MiLife (one being comped, and the other 3 nights comped at CET isn't too bad. I've gotten so spoiled with comp nights it's almost a sin to pay about $40 per night.

Actually, is the 2 night difference only pertaining to offers?
    What if i did the 2 night offer at CET, then do 1 night at MiLife, and then the last 2 nights using the calender? Basically 1 offer from CET, and one offer for MiLife, and no other offers, just booking through the rate calender?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.