1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Excalibur room safes?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DallasDublt, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DallasDublt

DallasDublt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying here in Oct because on our last trip they had 3/2 blackjack tables. I was wondering if the rooms had a safe in them? I looked all over their website and cant find an answer to this question.

2. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They did when I stayed there.

3. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. DallasDublt

DallasDublt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone

5. ss91

ss91 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When did you last stay there? I was last there in October 2016 and they were paying 5 to 6 on blackjack. Have they changed it since then?

6. DallasDublt

DallasDublt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there in Oct also. At that time there were two tables that were 5 dollar 3/2 in the morning and went to 10 dollar in the afternoon. We never went down there in the evening so I dont know what the minimum was later in the day. The two tables I am talking about were just past the long pit that you come to when you first walk in and they were on the right hand side. You had to cross the isle where you would have turned to the escalator. They were there all four days of our trip so I know what I am talking about. We even sent them an email when we got home thanking them for still having 3/2 tables and telling them that because of that we would stay there on our next trip. Since then they have been sending us some really good offers. Hope this helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.