1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Excalibur Room Comp

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Fundey, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fundey

Fundey Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing myVegas for awhile but haven't actually redeemed any offers.
    How far in advance would you recommend redeeming room comps? I have enough points for 2 nights at the Excalibur and the dates I want are on the list but the problem is they're only 2 weeks away. Is there a way to check availability before I purchase the offer? Also the fine print was kind of vague in regards to the resort fee. It didn't say if it was excluded so does anyone know if we'd pay that?

2. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can claim the reward and then if the night you want isn't available then you can refund the reward and get your points back. From what I've read on here, you do have to pay the tax and resort fee on the comped rooms.

3. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To clarify, that's the resort fee and tax on the resort fee, not tax on the value of the room itself.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just stayed at Excalibur using the 2 night and 1 night comp room offer between the 2 of us. The resort fee with tax is approximately $39 a night.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.