1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Everclear - the band, not the drink. Tunica live 11/1 till at least 11/4

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by jpw711, Nov 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was good, high energy. Though I do think the sound could have been mixed better, vocals weren't loud enough to understand, but that could have been cause the main speakers were about 40' above us and we were to the side of the stage monitors. I enjoyed it!

Couldn't believe they wanted $50 for a vinyl re-release on their t-shirt table

Did think it was cool the entire band came out for a meet and greet after the show!

Tool, Round two
    • Like Like x 1
  2. La$Vega$

La$Vega$ What happens in Vegas is put on VMB forever

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everclear opened the NFL year either last year or year before up at Lambeau (free concert night before) .
    They were sideline for the game and John Popper played the National Anthem on his harp, which was a real treat (got that on video)
    Everclear / Popper fans might like seeing these
    Enjoy!

E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg E5.jpg E6.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was told that Pickle and Jam location was a temporary location before it opened by a craps dealer. The plan was always to convert the Atrium into a sports book/bar. It was confirmed by a server a couple of weeks later by servers in the atrium. I hope they keep the Atrium's breakfast menu or something close.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. martinr

martinr Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, that would make the most sense. I was a little surprised when the moved machines from the area right in front of it and dropped in a few tables. But, maybe that was part of the transition. I would miss my steak and eggs there though!

5. VegasMan15

VegasMan15 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I heard since day 1 that pickle and jam was the temp area for the book. The atrium will work, but they should move it upstairs and make something real nice. Do it like Sams Town!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.