1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ever in Vegas and wish you could stay longer?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Snowbelle3, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have stayed for 3 nights, and 4 nights and once 6 nights. The 3-4 night trips I wish lasted longer but the 6 nighter I was ready to go home. I have 4 kids that are my world and I couldn't wait to get back home to them. 2 days later though I always realize why I need to get away from them. Its a vicious circle.

2. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since we drive to Vegas, we usually leave our 'go home' date as open ended and pack an extra day of clothes. Sometimes the decision to stay another day is made at dinner the night before we leave, sometimes it's made after checking out while in the parking lot. One time we really didn't care if we stayed longer or not, or so we told ourselves. So we flipped a coin. Heads we stay, tails we go home. Tails.....

flip again, 2 out of 3.

3. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much every time.

Yet absence makes the heart grow fonder and appreciate Vegas when I do get to visit.

4. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first time I took the GF there (her virginal trip), we went for 3 nights. On our last night, Marvelous Mark (at the Bourbon Room in the Venetian) hooked us up with comp'd tickets for Rock of Ages. We had already wanted to stay an extra night, now we had free tickets to a show....so $900 in changed flights later and one additional comp'd night at the Venetian, we ended up staying our extra night. I won over $1,200 dollars that night (adding to an already very profitable trip), so in my mind, it was an extra free night.

Unless I'm getting slaughtered (it has happened), I usually always want to stay an extra day or two...

Next trip out....Super Bowl weekend with the GF for 3 nights. Hope it's enough!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.