1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Even money blackjack

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by melbedewy, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melbedewy

melbedewy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the era of triple zero roulette and $15 to park your car I wonder if anyone has yet spotted an even money BJ table in LV. I know they've been on novelty tables like the dollar BJ at Sahara but I'm talking a $5 or up table with no novelty rules favorable to the player like Stupak's old Double Exposure.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have if the big boobed multi player video machines count. Live tables no. I don't think we will see it for awhile either. Even the most casual player knows that blackjack is a "special hand". It would be more evil than even money BJ, but I could see them banning double down and splits first. The casual player probably would notice less.

3. merlin

merlin MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's coming soon, another name for it is "slap you in the face and kick you in the balls blackjack".

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:

5. ngrund

ngrund High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It wasn't in Vegas, and I only went once many years ago, but I recall playing a single deck game in either Biloxi or Gulfport that paid even money on BJ.

The only reason I played was because they also had no "cut card", so when last card was dealt, dealer shuffled and keep dealing off the full deck. It was called never ending deck or something like that, I doubled my buy in and took the money and ran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.