1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Email from marketing executive (mlife)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Deurbel070, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deurbel070

Deurbel070 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello I got a question I just came back from Vegas And got a email from a marketing executive

Inviting me back giving contact information And asking if they can arrange my stay when/if i come back

My question is this better to use then the normal x days comp with resort credit with Some freeplay ?

Ps sorry for my poor grammar english isnt my first language

2. RunningRam

RunningRam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a host reaching out to you. It is almost always better than the standard mLife offers.

Annual Memorial Day trip with the wife at my home away from home!
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends. Did the email have a picture of the person and was he/she linked to a specific property?

If so, that's probably a host or the equivalent of a host. Hosts can be valuable for things like booking stays longer than your standard offers, and tweaking components of offers, and getting charges comped at the end of a stay.

But MLife also has an internal layer of marketing people similar to CET's. They are mostly there to maintain contact, they can make arrangements and reservations for you if you don't feel like doing it yourself, but they don't have much authorization to do anything other than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.